Cleanliness: No dirt, integrity, nobility, honesty, etc. 2 Chronicles 29:15 says, "They joined their brethren, and sanctified themselves, and went in according to the commandment of the king, and the words of the LORD, to cleanse the house of the LORD."
- That the Cleaning Directive be in charge of ensuring the General Cleanliness of the Church.
- Because this is a very important activity for this Ministry, its Leaders have to be more responsible in their attendance and have much love for their privilege.
- Pray and fast, so that there is more wisdom in dealing with the brothers and sisters who support that area.
- To make the Cleaning Directive, take an active part in the development of the Work Plan and attainment of the established goals.
- Involve each one of these brothers and sisters in the various activities of the Church.
May the Lord provide the feeling in each brother and sister, so that the Temple that is the House of God and Heaven's Gate is always clean.
- A means, or an activity, to achieve all the goals of the General Plan.
- That 99% we have; To feel and involve that cleanliness is; The main aspect of every work and thus we can fulfill what it says in its Word in Ephesians 5:27
- Responsible for the development of the Plan.
- Your Employees: Those who are called to cover these activities.
- Participants: All the brothers and sisters of the Church, who have shown obedience and submission to God, respect the authorities of the church.
Tasks to do
- Activities of Prayer, Fasts, vigils within the Cleaning Directive.
- Studies and meditation on the Word of God.
- Studies and topics of importance to your needs within your group.
- Fraternity services of the Directive. (This will not be frequent).
- Spiritual retirement.
- Agape or fraternal activities.
- In your new job function, you must submit a monthly report in your Work Schedule and Officers Meeting, a report of everything done in the month, which includes:
- Participation in the Evangelism Section
- Participation in groups; Of growth.
- Leadership Meetings.
- Work plans.
- Report updates on the upper and lower floors of the temple and surroundings.
- Report damages and improvements within the building.
- Ornament (decoration of the temple, flowers, etc.)
- Painting in general of the Building and other areas.
- Arrangement of walls Etc.
- Arrangement of furniture (benches, tables, chairs etc.) of the Church.
- Support all activities of the church, with initiatives of its own.
- Refreshments in special activities.
- Recreational times
- Evenings or social nights.
- Beneficial aid, according to the needs and possibilities of doing so.