"God is not a God of confusion but of peace ... But let all things be done decently and in order." (1 Corinthians 14: 33,40)
The church of the Lord can not be a messy army, where everyone bows where it pleases him best.
Therefore, as the church of Christ, we need a proper organization or reorganization that fits the specific needs of our congregation
The reason for this work plan has the following purposes:
- Do important things well, and even, do not overlook them.
- To serve as a tool in our church's ministerial work
- May the leadership know the work dynamics of our ministry.
- To place men and women within a structure for the service of God.
- Facilitate the task of administration, supervision and direction to the congregation.
- It is not intended to be exhaustive or theoretical, but rather practical with objectives and goals.
- Therefore no one should consider themselves as saying that they have nothing to give, as no one should think that he can do everything.
But if we all must give up living, regardless of what happens in the church, we have not been called to be spectators, but protagonists in the kingdom of God.
Let us work together, together, and grow the work of God.
Pastor Roberto Rosales