- Christian education is; A necessity in the church program.
- The church without systematic and balanced instruction is an illiterate and weak church in the Word of God.
- It is necessary to perfect the saints for the work of the ministry, for the building up of the body of Christ, which is the Church.
Christian education is an area of our church's work plan to train and train disciples. Recruit potential people to be trained and trained.
- Leaders; Effective; In the service of the Lord.
- Achieve a centric Christ character.
- The Director of Christian Education will be responsible for ensuring that Christian training programs are carried out.
- He is the person who promotes and is interested in the education of new believers and leaders.
- It is the person responsible for motivating and organizing activities; Assigned within your area.
- They are responsible, and spiritual responsible people.
- People who feel a deep respect and love for the Word of God, but also feel responsibility for others to learn the Bible and to serve.
- Delegated persons to present educational or training courses or studies.
Tasks to do
- The A B C Christian
- A. Christian Foundation for New Converts.
- B. Discipleship training.
- C. Bible study courses.
- Studies for specific areas according to need. Evangelism, Early Childhood Education, Praise, Servants. Baptisms, Visitors.