The talent directive is in charge of planning all kinds of talent (food) that is sold and served in the church. Fulfilling what his word says in Matthew 25: 14-30. (Parable of the talents).
- Make the talent directive, take an active part in the development of the work plan.
- Work hard, in order to reach the goals established in the plan.
Let the directive of talent be a means to help our ministry or the church, through hard work in the preparation of food, so that God may be glorified and our congregation widen both spiritually and materially.
- In their new role, their leaders must present monthly at the Officers Meeting. A report of everything done in the month, which includes:
- Dates for meeting leaders.
- Dates of meeting with the brothers who support this directive.
- Research several menu and consider those more appetizing and salable, promoting them and presenting them for your consideration.
- Motivate within your staff the new work to be done. So as not to fall into work routine that in the end does damage.
- Support all activities of the church, with initiatives of its own.
Tasks to do
- Prayer activities, fasts, vigils within the directive and brothers and sisters. Supporters.
- Studies and meditation on the word of God.
- Studies and subjects of importance to their needs within the group of talent.
- Fraternity services within the group. . (This will not be frequent).
- Spiritual retirement.
- Agape or fraternal activities.
- Participation in the evangelism section.
- Participation in growth groups.
- Ornament (decoration of the temple, flowers, etc.)
- Work of talents etc. general painting of the building and other areas.
- Arrangement of walls etc.
- Arrangement of furniture (tables, benches, chairs etc.) Of the church.
- Cleaning of parking lot.
- Refreshments in special activities.
- Recreational times
- Afternoons; Or social nights of charitable aid, according to the needs and possibilities of doing so.