Directive of Baby care
The directive of Baby care, is a very special area within the Ministry and therefore deserves special attention. The Word of God says in Mark 9:37, “He that receiveth in me a child like this, receiveth me: and he that receiveth me receiveth not him but him that sent me.”
The purpose of this area is to teach children in their first 3 years of age to learn the fundamental principles of God’s Word according to Luke 2:40 “And the child grew and became strong, and was filled with wisdom; Grace of God was upon him. ” Therefore, each of the sisters That God has called for this special work, have to be documented and trained to teach Example:
- Children’s music.
- Children’s films that teach children to seek God.
- The purposes of the Baby care Directive are:
- May the parents have the freedom to glorify God in Spirit and truth in the celebration of services.
- Having confidence that your children are being well-taught by sisters trained with the love of God and filled with the Holy Spirit. Trustworthy because they are like women according to Proverbs chapter 31.1-31.
- Their leaders must be more responsible in their attendance at the Church and each month at the Meeting of Officials, they must present a Report of everything realized like:
- Dates of leaders meetings
- Dates of meetings with Sisters. Which support that directive.
- Visitation and Evangelism Report.
- Plans of works.
- Future projects for your area and the Temple.
Tasks to do
- Activities-Prayer, Fasts, vigils within the Directive and its collaborators.
- Studies and meditation on the Word of God.
- Studies and topics of importance to your needs
- Fraternity services of the Directive (this will not be done frequently).
- Spiritual retirement.
- They must report all actions and developments that occur in each service, as well as supervise the following:
- Complying with and enforcing the Standards established in that area.
- To support all the activities of the Church, with initiatives of its own.
- Participation in personal evangelism.
- Participation in groups; Of growth.
- Report improvements that can be made or made to make the area special, such as:
- Painting in general of the building and other areas.
Arrangement of walls Etc.
- Arrangement of furniture (benches, tables, chairs Etc.) of the Church.
- Ornament (temple decoration, flowers, etc.)
- Refreshments in special activities.
- Time; Recreational
- Beneficial aid, according to the needs and possibilities of doing so.