Declaration of Purposes for the Women's Society
- We recognize that the woman has occupied high places in the diligence of the church, it has been a vessel that God has used in some way for the extension of the Gospel.
- We can see them in the ministry of the Lord Jesus Christ as faithful collaborators, the Apostle Paul also mentions their faithfulness in the work of the Lord, and we can not deny that women have had a true participation in the development of the work in Twentieth century
- Aware of this reality and seeing in them the love of God and his work; We appeal to the integration of the Women's Society. Which we believe without a doubt, will be an important part in the development of the; Plans of the church.
- It is made the proviso that this Society will not move independently to the plans of the church, so it remains under authority and based on it, will work for the Glory of God.
- Ensure that the women's society takes an active part in the development of the Plan and achievement of the established goals.
- Involve each of the ladies in the various activities of the church.
- Provide care, development and integral attention in each of the spheres of life of each lady of the church and achieve in them an active participation in the development of the general plan of the church.
- To minister specific areas in their lives.
- Discover and develop gifts, talents and skills among the ladies, without letting emotionalism take place in the life of each of them.
- A means to achieve overall plan goals.
- That 75% are involved in developing the plan.
- Form women for women's leadership.
- Reach more women for Christ.
- Responsible for the development of the plan.
- Those that are called to cover activities established with the authorization of the pastor alone.
Tasks to do
- Activities of Prayer, Fasts, Vigilings within the Society.
- Studies and meditation on the Word of God.
- Studies and topics of importance to your needs
- Fraternity services of the Women's Society (this will not be done frequently).
- Spiritual retirement
- Participation in the Evangelism Section
- Participation in growth groups.
- Ornament (decoration of the temple, 1 flowers, etc ...)
- Talent work etc ...
- Refreshments in special activities.
- Recreational times
- Evenings or social nights.
- Beneficial aid, according to the needs and possibilities of doing so.
Responsibilities and Obligations
- Always maintain communication with the sisters of the Church, informing them of all activities.
- Supervise your attendance to the Regular and Special Services.
- Pray for them; Sick and carry out visitation of sisters to their homes and / or hospitals.
In the absence of one, (1) to two (2) Services in the Week, call them by phone and thus know what has been the reason for their absence.
- Always give the WELCOME to the sisters who are visiting the Church for the first time and put themselves in order.
- Congratulate and give agape love to those sisters who have accepted the Lord Jesus Christ as their personal Savior.
- Let the leadership take charge of taking the information (name, address, and telephone number) from which they Accept the Lord for their Discipleship. That is, to follow up on his conversion so that he does not stray from the Church.
- Make a calendar of visitation about sisters who have moved away from the Lord Jesus Christ and the Church. A-1 to be authorized, to visit them to give them the help that is necessary.
- In any urgent need (Prayer for sickness, visitation Etc.) put to the Order. And coordinate where appropriate but can be attended, so that someone can go.
- Sisters in an interesting state (pregnancy), give them much attention and love, call them and give them words of encouragement, also visit them in the hospital and / or their home.
Each Society in its new work function, must present monthly in the Meeting of Officers and respective Work Schedule. A report of everything done in the month, which includes:
- Leadership meeting dates.
- Work plans.
- Households and hospitals visited by disease.
- Souls given to the Lord and hearings.
- Discipleship tracking work.
- Work schedule for the following month.
- Support all activities of the Church, with initiatives of its own.
- In coordination with the Societies and Directives, to plan activities that include maintenance for the proper functioning of church property, such as:
- Painting in general of the building and other areas.
- Arrangement of walls Etc.
- Cleaning and marking of the parking lot.
- Arrangement of furniture (benches, tables, chairs etc.) of the Church.